Home > Categories > New Products > 4 port PCI-E x1 Transfer adapter to Powered x16 Riser Adapter Card USB 3.0 Extension Cable
4 port PCI-E x1 Transfer adapter to Powered x16 Riser Adapter Card USB 3.0 Extension Cable
Connect 4 x16 Riser Card into one PCIe x1 slot
Part Number: SI-PEX60018 Brand: IOCrest
- Riser kits are the perfect solution for setting up cryptocurrency mining rigs (or any other GPU-mined altcoin), whether small open air rigs or large rack based miners.
- 3 High Quality Solid Capacitors for reliable and safe power delivery. Gold plated contacts for flawless connectivity and a long lifespan.
- With SATA 15pin Male to MOLEX 4pin power cable for direct connection to your power supply reduces the power burden on your motherboard and ensures maximum compatibility with your power supply.
- Compatible with 1x,4x,8x,16x PCI-E slot of the motherboard.
Effectively solve your motherboard PCI-e interface lane shortage by using this PCIe Adapter card which can extend out to support 4 Riser cards. Please DO NOT fill all four slots at one time as you need test the speed on your motherboard because this 4 in 1 adapter has a higher performance requirement for motherboards. Start by testing the speed inserting one card then the next card until you notice a speed decrease/drop and remove that card & leave the remaining cards as that will be the maximum number of supported cards for you system. Our test set up has no problems (Asus z270 motherboard and NVidia 1070) . Please make sure the PCI-e x1 lane is verion 2.0 and above. The main control panel uses PCI-E interface direct power supply mode, and no external power line is needed, so that the main board power is free from external interference, and the stability is higher! Reduce the number of adapter and transfer line, one line directly to the interface, effectively reduce the interface interference and wire loss, to ensure data reliability, so as to improve work efficiency!
Package Weight: 1.50lb
- (1) 4 Port Riser Adapter Card
- (4) PCI-e 16x Riser Card
- (4) USB 3.0 Cable
- (4) Molex to SATA Power
If you have any technical questions or need troubleshooting please contact us here